Anytime you're marked as hired on a customer's project, we'll ask that customer to leave a review for your business. You can also receive reviews from any of your past customers. Here's how:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click on Edit to the right of your profile name and image (middle of page).
3. From there, click Reviews from the left hand column.
4. Now you can either Copy the link provided to share with your past customers, or you can enter their email addresses (separated by a comma) and we will send the request for a review on your behalf.
We know reviews are important, so we encourage you to get reviews from current and past customers. Here are a few additional tips:
- If a customer is having trouble using your unique URL link, have them clear their cache and cookies and try again.
- Reviews are unable to be transferred from other sites (like Yelp), but you can ask previous customers to review you again by sending them your unique URL link.