If you’d like to add audio tracks to your profile, they must be added through an existing SoundCloud account. If you don’t have a SoundCloud account, you can go to http://www.soundcloud.com to sign up.
Once you have created a SoundCloud account, you will have to upload your audio files by clicking on the Upload button, and selecting Choose file to upload.
After the files have been uploaded on SoundCloud, make sure they’re marked as Public so you can link them to your StarOfService profile.
Uploading a file from SoundCloud
1. Go to www.starofservice.co.uk/profile and click on the Add media button or the Edit mediabutton.
2. On the "Manage Your Media" pop-up window that appears, you’ll need to enter your SoundCloud username and click Continue.
3. You can find your Profile URL by going to your SoundCloud and clicking on Profile and thenEdit.
4. From there, the profile URL name will be listed as something like soundcloud.com/profile-URL-here (if your URL has dashes, make sure to use them instead of spaces).
5. After you've found the URL name, enter it into the Media pop-up window you opened and click Continue.
6. Then you can select the tracks you'd like to upload and click Save tracks.
7. The tracks will then be uploaded.