StarOfService's mission is to help you succeed, wherever you go.
To ensure you’re matched with all your potential customers and are able to customize your offer for each of your business’ audiences, the first step is to establish whether you need one, or multiple StarOfService accounts.
PROFESSIONALS ACTIVE WITHIN ONE COUNTRY
A. Multiple accounts
- If you’re offering services simultaneously from different locations within the same country, and the services provided are independent of your physical presence in each location, please open a separate account for each independent location. This will enable you to set specific radius, services and preferences for each location and its target audience.
- If your business is offering multiple, non-related services, same or different location(s), that would require each profile to be adjusted to fit the audience and its specifics, please open a separate profile for each of these services
B. Single account
- If you’re offering services within one location (city/region) and the services offered are dependent on your physical presence, you will need a single account on StarOfService.
- If you are temporarily or long-term changing location within the same country, please keep a single account and adjust your location and travel preferences/radius/coverage, according to your new location, from your Account Pro Dashboard. This can be done as many times and as frequently as needed.
OFFERING SERVICES ACROSS MULTIPLE COUNTRIES
- If you are travelling for business or offering services to multiple countries, you will need to create an account for each one of the serviced countries.
To create a new business account please:
- Log out of your original StarOfService account.
- Go to the StarOfService homepage and Select Join as a Pro.
- Enter the service you provide and Click Get Started.
- Complete the profile questions that will follow to add your services and information about your business.
For additional information on this topic, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.