The Q&A section of your profile is a great way for you to showcase your experience and give customers additional insights on your business. Answer the questions to highlight your unique skills and abilities (similar to how you'd answer questions in a job interview—except here you get time to craft your answers).
There are 27 default questions in total. Although you aren't required to answer every question, we encourage you to take time to answer all that you can because they're designed to show off your expertise. Here are of the 27 questions:
- What do you like the most about your job ?
- Describe three recent performances that you carried out.
- Describe the work you do most often for your customers.
- What advice do you give a customer looking to hire a professional like you?
- If you were a customer, what insight would you like to know about your business ? Any secret to share?
- What questions does a customer need to ask before hiring a good professional?
- What important information should customers have in mind before hiring a good professional?
- What are the most frequently asked questions? What are the answers?
- Do you have a story to tell us about your work?
- What would you like customers know about your profession?
- Why did you choose this profession?
- Tell us about a recent job you have done and you're proud of.
- Do you carry out regular training to stay abreast of the latest news in your profession?
- What are the latest changes related to your field ? Will there be some exciting changes happening soon or in a few years and that may affect your business?
- Describe your most recent project. What was it ? How much did it cost ? How much time was taken?
- If you have a complex system of price for your services, put the details here.
- If you were advising a friend to do the same profession as you, what do you say?
- What is your best quality?
- What do you need to improve at?
- What is your typical process when working with a new client?
- What educational background and/or professional qualifications do you have in your field of practice?
- Do you have a standard pricing system for your services? If so, please share the details here
- How did you get started doing this type of work?
- What types of clients have you worked with?
- Describe a recent project you enjoyed. How long did it take?
- What advice would you give a client looking to hire a Pro in your domain?
- What questions should clients think through before talking to Pros about their project?
When you're ready to answer the questions, here's how you can get started:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click on your name in the upper right corner and select Profile.
3. Scroll down and click on the Edit button beside the Questions & Answers section.
4. In the next screen you'll be able to type in your answers one question at a time.
5. When you're finished, make sure you save your answers by clicking Save & Continue.
You can now add a new Q&A to your profile by clicking on the +Add a new question blue button at the bottom of the screen.
If you need any help updating this section of your profile we're happy to help. Email us at email@example.com.