Showcasing the award you’ve received from StarOfService on your personal website is a great way to spread the word about your services and improve your professional reputation.
Here’s how to add a widget to your website to show customers your featured page on StarOfService:
- Go to the “Top Pro” widgets page: http://www.starofservice.com/pro/award.
- Scroll down to the How to display your badge section. Under Copy the code, click on Copy to copy the HTML code for the widget.
- Go to your website and log in.
- Decide where you’d like to post your widget.
- Paste your HTML code. (This varies by website builder, but you’ll most likely need to click “Embed Code” or switch to HTML mode)
- Save and publish your changes.
- Click on the widget to make sure it’s working. When it opens to your featured page on StarOfService, you’re done!
Exact steps vary by website builder, so please call us if you need website-specific help. Here are some additional resources for your specific website:
Still have questions about your award? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always here to help.