You should only respond to customer requests that work for you and your service. Many professionals on StarOfService consider their availability, area of expertise, and travel distance when selecting which customer requests to quote on. Here's why:
- One of the best things about StarOfService is that you get to choose when you respond to customers. That means you can respond to requests based on how busy you want to be and how available your schedule is.
- If it looks like your schedule is pretty open, send more quotes to customers to make sure you stay busy.
Area of expertise
- Some requests may include particular details that immediately jump out to you and pique your interest in working on a project. Maybe its because you worked on similar project or job before, or it's a request for a service you specialize in. Whenever you're interested, we encourage you to quote.
- As part of the preferences you set for your business, you decide how far away you are willing to travel to customers, and how far away you think a customer should travel to you.
- You can expand your travel radius whenever you want. Why? Because we know that sometimes you might be willing to travel farther for projects than at other times.
Just remember, successful professionals respond to a wide range of requests and are consistent in their responses.
Now that you've learned how to select which requests to quote on, learn how to write a winning quote.