Congratulations on being featured in a blog post on StarOfService! Here are some easy ways to spread the word to attract new customers:
Share with customers
- Showcase your featured story on your own website so your customers can check it out. Learn more about how to promote your story on your website.
- Share with all your past customers that your business has been featured and thank them for helping your business grow. You could even offer them an exclusive deal to thank them for their support.
- Send a quick text or email to customers you’re currently working to invite them to check out your story.
- If you’re extra savvy, create a video announcing that you’ve been featured.
- Share your story with everyone who visits your business by printing out your story and displaying it somewhere prominent, such as in your lobby or on your door.
Share on StarOfService
- Mention that you've been featured on your profile so customers can see that you've been given special recognition.
- Looking for a way to make your quotes stand out? Add a line at the bottom of your quotes that directs customers to your featured blog post.
- Mention your feature in your “Company Overview” or “About Us” page to give customers another way to get to know you.
- If your business manages a blog, give a special shout out to your feature.
- Great on social media? Share your feature in a Tweet, status update, or Instagram post.
- Create a special hashtag on your social media posts to celebrate your story being featured.
Share in your Advertising
- Mention that your business is featured on StarOfService in your email signature.
- Mention your featured story in the advertising and marketing you send out to new customers.
- Reach out to local newspapers and advertising outlets about your blog post.
- Reach out to your area newspaper or online news website and get the name of their business or general news reporter. Send them your press release via email. Let them know that your good standing on StarOfService is a distinction worth talking about.
- Issue a press release. Keep your release short and simple with an attention-grabbing headline and then explain the who, what, when, where, why, and how. Then issue your press release over a wire service and share with local publications.
- If you already have a partnership with some local businesses, make sure they know about your featured story so they can let their customers know.
Still have questions? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're always here to help.