The media section of your profile is important because it shows off your skills and helps customers visualize what their project could become with your help. It's also a great way to display what you've been working on, so don't hold back on showcasing your accomplishments.
You can upload photos, videos, and audio to the image gallery on your profile. Depending on the service you offer, you might want to add a combination of all three, but make sure your media highlights your business in a professional way. Here's how you can get started:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click on the down arrow button in the upper right corner of the page and click Profile from the drop down menu.
3. Under your business name, you'll see your image gallery. Click on the Add Media button.
4. In the pop-up window that opens, select the type of media you'd like to upload (either a picture, video, or audio file).
a. If you're uploading photos, click the camera icon. Select the images you'd upload (you can use the shift or command button to select multiple images) and rotate them if needed.
b. If you're uploading a video, click the film icon. Copy and paste the URL from the video you'd like to upload from YouTube or Vimeo and click Save.
c. If you're uploading audio, click the music note icon. Enter your SoundCloud Profile URL and click Continue. From there, checkmark the tracks you'd like to upload and select Save tracks.
5. When you're finished uploading, click Save.
6. Make sure you click finish in the light blue menu bar once you have added all of your media.
If you'd like more detailed instructions, see our individual articles on uploading pictures, videos, and audio files.