StarOfService introduces customers to professionals through quotes. A quote is a response to a customer request and it typically includes:
- A personalized message
- An idea of price for the service, and any attachments.
To send a quote or respond to a customer request:
1. Click on the request you'd like to quote on (using the link we sent you in an email or text, or by going to your requests page).
2. After clicking on the request, you'll see the quote form where you can input your price, message, and any attachments.
3. When you click "Contact XXX" you'll be prompted to purchase StarOfService Credits.
- You may purchase a credit package that works best for you.
- Each package has a different price point and each has a discounted price off of it's original price (the more credits you purchase, the bigger the discount).
- We've found sending about 10 quotes significantly increases your chances of being hired.
Here's an example of what the customer receives:
The customer will receive an email or text notification letting them know you're interested in their project and have sent them a quote. When they open your quote they'll see your message and contact information. They'll also have access to your profile to see your business information, anything you've uploaded to your profile, and any reviews.