Customers love to see clear photos of your work. Follow the instructions below to learn how you can start adding them to your profile:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click on the down arrow in the top right corner by your profile image and select Profile.
3. On your profile you should automatically be in edit mode, if not click Edit.
4. Go to the media section of your profile, and click the blue Add media or Edit media buttons.
5.On the pop-up window that opens, click the Picture button (with the camera icon).
6. Choose which pictures you'd like to upload to your profile. To select more than one photo, use the shift or command button.
7. After your photos have uploaded, you can add a caption in the text box to the right of your photo. You can also Rotate or Delete your photos as needed.
8. Your photos appear in the order you uploaded them. If you'd like to re-order them, use the arrows to the left of each photo.
9. When you're done, click finish in the light blue bar above your name and profile image. Just remember to check out how your pictures look on your profile afterwards.