You have the option to securely store your credit card information on our site. We take privacy and security very seriously. In fact, the security standards that we use are comparable to those used by banking websites.
- We use Payline Payment Solutions to process all the credit card payments made our site. Payline is one of the premier payment processing sites that exists. Last year they processed more than a billion dollars in payments while offering the highest level of security possible.
- We don’t actually store your credit card information. Payline stores it in their secure credit card vault.
- Payline gives a token that is connected to your credit card. When you purchase StarOfService Credits using your card, we send Payline the token and ask them to charge your card. Payline never passes the credit card information to us.
- Payline gives a token that is connected to your credit card. You can delete your credit card information from Payline’s vault whenever you’d like. Just log in to your account, and go to your Settings page. Simply click "Remove" next to the credit card information you want to remove.
- If you'd rather not share your credit or debit card information, you can always use PayPal. This can be a great alternative if you'd like to use a prepaid debit or credit card for your purchases on our site.