Congratulations on winning a Top Pro of the Year award! Your customers were thrilled with your service. Here are some easy ways to spread the word to attract new customers:
Share with customers
- Add a widget to your website to showcase the award and bring customers to your Best of 2015 landing page.
- Share your award with your past customers and thank them for helping your business grow. You could even offer them an exclusive deal to thank them for their support.
- Send a quick text or email to customers you’re currently working to invite them to check out your exciting award.
- If you’re extra savvy, create a video showcasing your award.
- Share your award with everyone who visits your business by printing out the Top Pro of the Year logo and displaying it somewhere prominent, such as in your lobby or on your door.
Share on StarOfService
- Mention your award on your profile so customers know right off the bat that you're one of the best.
- Looking for a way to make your quotes stand out? Add a reference to your award at the bottom of your quotes to impress customers.
- Mention your award in your “Company Overview” or “About Us” page to give customers another way to get to know you.
- If your business manages a blog, give a special shout out to your award.
- Great on social media? Share your Top Pro of the Year award in a Tweet, status update, or Instagram post.
- Create a special hashtag on your social media posts to celebrate your award.
Share in your Advertising
- Mention that you’re an award-winning StarOfService pro in your email signature.
- Mention your achievement in the advertising and marketing you send out to new customers.
- Reach out to your area newspaper or online news website and get the name of their business or general news reporter. Send them your press release via email. Let them know that your award on StarOfService is a distinction worth talking about.
- Issue a press release. Keep your release short and simple with an attention-grabbing headline and then explain the who, what, when, where, why, and how. Then issue your press release over a wire service and share with local publications.
- If you already have a partnership with some local businesses, make sure they know about your award so they can let their customers know.
- Reach out to local newspapers and advertising outlets about your Top Pro of the Year award.
Still have questions about your award? Feel free to email us at [email protected] We're always here to help.