Having trouble using the StarOfService mobile site? Here are a few general troubleshooting steps that might help:
1) Log out and log back in.
- This should help if you are unable to click or use buttons/menus (this may not help if you are using a Windows phone).
2) Clear the browser history and/or cache and cookies. This should reset the browser and clear any stored information, helping improve the overall experience with the site. Look for your device below for instructions:
- iPhone/iPad on Safari
- Click on the Settings icon located on your home screen.
- Click on Safari from the Settings menu.
- Click on the Clear Cookies and Data within Safari’s settings (the option to clear browser history is also on this page).
- Android using Chrome
- Open Chrome and click the menu button.
- Click on History from the menu.
- Click on Clear Browsing Data and select what you would like to clear (browsing history, cache, cookies).
- Android using Internet Explorer (depending on what device you are on, there are three possible options within settings):
- Open IE and click on the menu button.
- Click Settings. Depending on the device, you may see one of three options:
- Privacy & Security
- Click on Clear Cache, Cookies, and/or History. (If you are using a Samsung phone you may have to click on “Delete personal Data” before being able to clear personal data.)
Still having trouble? Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, we're happy to help.