Respond to client reviews Follow
It is a good idea to respond to reviews in a personalized way to show that you are taking care of your clients. You can reply to each review from your profile and your response will be displayed right below it.
How to respond to reviewsReplies (like reviews) cannot be edited. When your reply is ready to be sent, you can follow these steps:
- Go to your Reviews.
- Click on Reply under the review in question.
- Write your comment and click on Send.
Even if you disagree with the client's opinion, focus on the facts and take a moment to respond in a polite and patient manner. This way, other clients (who will also read your answer) will see that you are ready to listen and accept client feedback.
Here are some tips on how to reply to negative reviews:
- Thank the clients for their feedback.
- Tell the client that you would like to find a solution and make suggestions.
- Say you're sorry they didn't like the work.
- Let the client know that you would be happy to talk to them in order to find a solution for the situation.
- Tell them that you will keep their feedback in mind for future projects.
ExamplesEach opinion is different, so your answers also need to be different. Here are three examples of good feedback:
- "Thank you for hiring us and thank you for your honest feedback. I was late that day and if this ever happens again in the future, I'll make sure to let you know beforehand. I hope you like your new bathroom!"
- "I'm sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with your photos. I will send you new versions today to see if they are more suitable for you. I would be happy to continue working with you until you like them."
- "Hello Marie, your feedback is very important to me and will allow me to work on some points with my future clients. Some projects are taking longer than expected, but I appreciate your ideas on how we can improve. Thank you again for hiring us."