Be reactive and proactive toward your future customers.
Turbo allows you to instantly receive the customer's phone number as soon as they place a request that matches your preferences. You will receive the phone numbers either by SMS or by email and you can call them right away after they posted the request. This allows our professionals to gain in reactivity and also to be faster than their competitors.
Customers appreciate receiving a proactive call from a professional when they place a request on StarOfService. Their project is still fresh in their mind and they are more inclined to engage in a conversation with you
A client does not respond to your first call? Do not be discouraged! Leave a voice message, an SMS, and also a message through the StarOfService message system reminding the customer of the request.
How to activate Turbo?
Follow these steps for each service you would like to instantly receive the customer's phone number
1. Go to the Services tab
2. Select the service for which you want Turbo notifications and click on the button near Turbo.
3. Done, is now active:
Are you ready to start with the Turbo?
You will receive this number either by SMS or by email.
Extra tips! Show exemplary responsiveness: call minutes after receiving the number.
- Personalize your template message
- Check your Project Preferences thoroughly. This allows us to know for which requests you would like to be visible right away. Filters are based on the questions we ask our clients to better understand their needs. Always keep them updated according to your needs.
- Check your Travel preferences carefully. This way you will only receive requests from customers that can be reached by you.
- Set your prices: This will allow your potential customer to get an idea of the prices, but you will always be able to set the final price later.
- Make sure you have a perfect profile. \ Having a complete and attractive profile allows you to have a high chance of being hired.
You can pause StarOfService Turbo at any time from the same page, just click on the button ON and it will turn to OFF.